How to use "coalition" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coalition" in popular movie and book plots
- With the alliance secured, the coalition plans a joint attack on Tokyo to wipe out the entire Empire military leadership with one stroke. - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Pitted against O'Rourke is a determined coalition of interests opposed to his plans. - Cry of Morning
- The team forms a coalition to defeat Shih Shao-Feng. - Hand of Death
- Moments later, a coalition of Voyager's crew and Demmas' forces bursts into the palace. - Warlord (Star Trek: Voyager)
- The Government Police (G-Police) was formed by Earth’s remaining coalition government to maintain order in these colonies. - G-Police
- A coalition of 36 top industrial corporations establish the MARSCORP consortium in 2036 with the goal of terraforming the planet. - Chaser (video game)
- Karna proposes a coalition government in the legislative assembly of the Northern Province. - The Great Indian Novel
- Several tribes agree to form a coalition to pursue the raiders. - 10,000 BC (film)
- Delta Force has been tasked with being the spearhead of the coalition forces. - Delta Force: Black Hawk Down – Team Sabre
- In Space Rangers, a relatively peaceful interstellar coalition is invaded by a powerful enemy; the organic warships of the Klissans. - Space Rangers (video game)
- The idea is to set up a joint resistance group opposing the Germans, and plan for a post-war coalition government. - Dirty Hands
- The Archive was built by a coalition of all the sentient beings in the Universe in an effort to save consciousness from death. - Darwinia (novel)
- Cormac mac Art, the High King of Ireland formed the Fianna, a coalition of clans, for the protection of the kingdom. - Fenian Cycle
- Nonetheless, the more powerful coalition sees this temporary solution as preferable to the impending collapse. - The Mote in God's Eye
- However, by election time the popularity of a left-wing coalition of former president Hernán Siles was such that nothing could disguise it. - Hugo Banzer
- The third tempter suggests a coalition with the barons and a chance to resist the King. - Murder in the Cathedral
Meaning of "coalition" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coalition" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coalition" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coalition"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coalition below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.