How to use "coarse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coarse" in popular movie and book plots
- In Paris the beautiful divorcée Rosalie spends time with César, a coarse but good-hearted scrap merchant. - César and Rosalie
- Bruno is loud, brash, risk taking, a bit coarse and a braggart, to boot. - Il Sorpasso
- For weeks, the Ingallses subsist on potatoes and coarse brown bread made from wheat ground in their coffee mill. - The Long Winter (novel)
- Kabamaru instantly takes a liking to Mai, but she finds his coarse manners and endless appetite embarrassing and repulsive. - Igano Kabamaru
- She has forgotten her coarse comb. - The Tale of the Hoodie
- When Ironside gave him "a mouthful of coarse abuse", the fakir was outraged and said something to them in Arabic. - The Two and a Half Feathers
- her hands are large and coarse like a man's. - The Bizarro Jerry
- Widow Adela Gereth tells the sensitive and tasteful Fleda Vetch that she's afraid her son Owen will marry the coarse Mona Brigstock. - The Spoils of Poynton
- Hyacinth also has a coarse but lively girlfriend, Millicent Henning, and one night they go to the theatre. - The Princess Casamassima
- Bertha's coarse and uninhibited nature offends Albert and her presence in the home renews and exacerbates the tension in the family. - Call It Sleep
- Estella mocks Pip's coarse manners at every opportunity, but Pip quickly falls in love with her. - Great Expectations (1946 film)
- She is said to be the woman in the photograph; Bobby wonders how such a beautiful girl could become such a coarse older woman. - Why Didn't They Ask Evans?
- Enoch's closest neighbors are an asocial and coarse hillbilly family whose daughter is a deaf mute. - Way Station (novel)
- His hustle, energy and coarse manners irritate condescending college student and fellow waiter Irwin. - The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz (film)
- The coarse and illiterate Villa is humbled in the presence of Madero and agrees to fight for his cause. - Viva Villa!
- Irritated by his former employer's coarse behavior, Kringelein – who is aware of Preysing's many swindles – tells him what he thinks of him. - Grand Hotel (1932 film)
Meaning of "coarse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coarse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coarse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coarse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coarse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.