How to use "coherent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coherent" in popular movie and book plots
- However, she soon suffers a second stroke that leaves her demented and incapable of coherent speech. - Amour (2012 film)
- He keeps repeating Sharada's name, as it is his only coherent thought, and all other memories have been erased from his mind. - Red Rose (1980 film)
- The film manages to turn the original serial into a fast moving and coherent film though the majority of Anne Gwynne's scenes are cut. - Purple Death from Outer Space
- As she reaches for the woman's body, the girl speaks in coherent English, shouting "No. - Speech Sounds
- Violet enters, now more coherent and off her drugs but no less incorrigible, is resigned to dealing with her demise on her own terms. - August: Osage County
- Psylocke finds Sage, who is barely coherent and sane after the data transfer. - X-Men: Die by the Sword
- When questioned, Laeddis tells the truth in a coherent manner, which satisfies the doctors as a sign of progression. - Shutter Island (film)
- Although her parents are shocked, they are relieved that Augusta has become more open and coherent about her lifestyle. - Augusta, Gone
- He keeps repeating Sarada's name, as it is his only coherent thought, and all other memories have been erased from his mind. - Sigappu Rojakkal
- Before Frankie can give a coherent answer, he is snatched off the ledge and choked. - Lady in White
- So now Franck has to take over George's role of driving the family to the hospital with a barely coherent George in tow. - Father of the Bride Part II
- In some sense, these figures may be taken as representatives of the reader, who is left to make coherent sense out of the novel's fragments. - The Lime Twig
- At the writing of Book Two, the Editor has somewhat organized the fragments into a coherent narrative. - Sartor Resartus
- Renfrew continues to send out signals (including the more coherent one that Gordon receives) until the building's generator gives out. - Timescape
- In the case of The Library of Babel, meaning is hard to find as any coherent works are rare. - Pierre Menard, Author of the Quixote
- Bud begins his dive, assisted by Lindsey's voice keeping him coherent against the effects of the mounting pressure, and reaches the warhead. - The Abyss
Meaning of "coherent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coherent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coherent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coherent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coherent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.