How to use "coincidence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coincidence" in popular movie and book plots
- Further coincidence is Menville's voicing Shaggy, a character previously voiced by Casey Kasem. - Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
- Muthupandi catches her when she starts fleeing because by coincidence she gets into one of the lorries owned by him. - Ghilli
- The two had met on a train to Los Angeles—a highly improbable coincidence that is, of course, a frequent event in tall tales. - The Castaways (short story)
- Homer quickly reunites with Abe, who by coincidence has also gone to the farmhouse to reflect. - Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy
- 's description of then novel reveals similarities and coincidence not only with Sebastian's life, but with's own investigative adventures. - The Real Life of Sebastian Knight
- The wild carriage runs her over as she is crossing the street, making her death a very unfortunate coincidence caused by Ballard's men. - The Jack Bull
- They see their old flatmate Claire running, and discuss the coincidence of seeing two old acquaintances in one afternoon. - Career Girls
- Struck by this coincidence as he is, Poirot cannot see a connection between an absconding bank clerk and a missing cook. - Poirot's Early Cases
- They were on the way to see them but were told they were out to lunch, and by coincidence have stopped at the same restaurant. - Partners in Crime (short story collection)
- He also notes the coincidence that his first film Citizen Kane was originally going to be a fictionalized version of Howard Hughes. - F for Fake
- Mrs Mills then divulges that she worked in this house many years ago and was simply asking by coincidence if help was needed. - The Others (2001 film)
- It turns out they are apartment-hunting, and by coincidence have chosen Pepa's penthouse to look at. - Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
- By coincidence and sheer luck, he breaks a weiqi formation and inherits the powers of Wuyazi, the leader of the Carefree Sect. - Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils
- Gen and his mother adopt an orphan named Ryuta, who by sheer coincidence looks identical to Gen's deceased younger brother Shinji. - Barefoot Gen
- He relates the coincidence to a frightened Sandra, who runs away, leaving behind her handbag. - Karaoke (TV series)
- As with Piro and Kimiko, Largo and Erika meet by coincidence early in the story. - Megatokyo
Meaning of "coincidence" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coincidence" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coincidence" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coincidence"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coincidence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.