How to use "coincidentally" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coincidentally" in popular movie and book plots
- In 1998, Nick and Elizabeth coincidentally enroll their daughters at the same all-girls summer camp in Maine called Camp Walden. - The Parent Trap (1998 film)
- These include a mother and her young daughter, a judge who is coincidentally a friend of Mathieu's cousin, and a psychologist who is a dwarf. - That Obscure Object of Desire
- Marie arranges for her to meet an acquaintance who coincidentally is passing through town at the same time the Accra will be in port. - Dear Frankie
- Following Silvia to work one morning, André finds that she works at a lingerie store, coincidentally called ‘Sílvia’s. - The Man Who Copied
- When his parents send him to Sydney, Australia to work for the family business, Akash finds he is coincidentally seated next to Shalini. - Dil Chahta Hai
- arrives holding Coach in his arms, who coincidentally reveals toD. - Saving Silverman
- He returns to London, where Pooja coincidentally arrives for an interview. - Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
- Brooke and Max coincidentally meet and take a liking to each other and Debbie agrees they should start dating. - Billboard Dad
- They are foiled by Lahiri and a coincidentally present Bruce Willis, and the rest of the group are captured. - Ocean's Twelve
- In later episodes, Mok was rendered unconscious by a murderer using a glass bottle which, coincidentally happened to Jim Jim. - To Catch the Uncatchable
- Regina and her new boyfriend, Floyd, are staying in a location unknown to Brillo, coincidentally near the Newtons' vacation residence. - Beethoven's 2nd (film)
- After being summoned to the palace by Toad, Mario and Luigi confront and subdue Bowser, who coincidentally was attempting to kidnap Peach. - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Casaubon soon learns that Diotallevi succumbed to his cancer at midnight on st John's Eve, coincidentally the same time Belbo died. - Foucault's Pendulum
- The job she takes coincidentally happens to be for Tender's former employers. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- He finds the journalist murdered and coincidentally meets a young woman who attempts to recruit him into the British Intelligence. - Billion-Dollar Brain
- While shopping for a present, he coincidentally encounters Carrie and ends up helping her select her wedding dress. - Four Weddings and a Funeral
Meaning of "coincidentally" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coincidentally" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coincidentally" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coincidentally"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coincidentally below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.