How to use "collapse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "collapse" in popular movie and book plots
- However, on the gallows, she becomes terrified, so that she must be strapped to a collapse board. - Dancer in the Dark
- To Aschenbach, it is as if the boy is beckoning to him: he tries to rise and follow, only to collapse sideways into his chair. - Death in Venice
- The adventurers enter the city's sewer, but the entrance gets blocked by a collapse caused by Xanathar, the eponymous beholder. - Eye of the Beholder (video game)
- They finally collapse due to fatigue and dehydration. - Gerry (2002 film)
- The two collapse laughing and their relationship blossoms over the remainder of the holiday. - A Touch of Class (film)
- However, during one attempt to demonstrate to Ann the beauty of the terraformed world, Sax witnesses Ann collapse into a coma. - Mars trilogy
- The Doctor escapes when Tancredi suffers a temporary collapse caused by his other selves. - City of Death
- George's mother does not recognize him; she reveals that Uncle Billy was institutionalized after the collapse of the Building and Loan. - It's a Wonderful Life
- What little money Belle let him keep went with the collapse of Mannix in 1987. - The Door into Summer
- After reaching the top, the tower begins to collapse and Marcie sacrifices himself by throwing the Hero across. - Final Fantasy Adventure
- The temple begins to collapse and Elsa falls to her death trying to recover the Grail. - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- The family silently offers Oakes food, causing him to collapse in despair, as a member of the family comforts him. - The Day After
- Even as the military offensive begins, Japan engineers the collapse of theS. - Debt of Honor
- As he leaves, he is fatally shot by a villager, but the curse allows him to continue carrying San and only collapse much later. - Princess Mononoke
- When they investigate, the figure appears, causing the man with the nightmare to collapse in fright. - Mulholland Drive (film)
- He/she returns home in obvious anguish, when the sound of thunder causes him/her to collapse to the floor. - Glen or Glenda
Meaning of "collapse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "collapse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "collapse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "collapse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word collapse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.