How to use "collateral" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "collateral" in popular movie and book plots
- She had told him she was a "distant collateral relative" of the Hereditary Tyrant but it turns out is actually his niece. - Down in the Bottomlands
- If the bomb is used, the Scrin are defeated at the cost of massive collateral damage. - Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Wolf pursues some to the power plant, where collateral damage from its weapons causes a citywide power outage. - Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
- tries to use it as collateral for his loanR. - Dallas: War of the Ewings
- He decides to finish the Mangalasherry family by confiscating the house which was kept as collateral for Bhanumathi's (Revathy) treatment. - Raavanaprabhu
- Redding gives him five and leaves two black stallions as collateral for the other five. - The Jack Bull
- The rest of the movie is made up of the chase through the city, resulting in the destruction of another bank and various collateral damage. - Techno Police 21C
- Pink is left as collateral and he goes to find some quick way to earn money. - Dragon Pink
- Jenny accidentally ruins everybody's day by causing massive collateral damage to the town. - Escape from Cluster Prime
- Seven of his men have been captured by the Vendhyans and Yasmina intends to use them as collateral to force Conan to kill the Seers. - The People of the Black Circle
- Their first test mission scores 100/100, inflicting maximum casualties with minimum collateral damage. - Stealth (film)
- Using the bomb to destroy the computer causes collateral damage to the shuttle, meaning the flight is not out of danger yet. - Airplane II: The Sequel
- In Dresden (the Saxon capital) Kohlhaas discovers that this collateral was totally arbitrary, and proceeds to demand return of his horses. - Michael Kohlhaas
- Gondo is forced out of the company and his creditors demand the collateral in lieu of debt. - High and Low (1963 film)
- Having run out of money Nashe decides to risk everything on "a single blind turn of a card" and puts up his car as collateral against the pot. - The Music of Chance
- GMAC gives Jerry 24 hours to prove the existence of the nonexistent collateral or face legal consequences. - Fargo (film)
Meaning of "collateral" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "collateral" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "collateral" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "collateral"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word collateral below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.