How to use "colleague" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "colleague" in popular movie and book plots
- Stanley flees to inform his friend and colleague at the university, the mild-mannered Professor Henry Northrup. - Creepshow
- In time, Mendoza takes vows and becomes a Jesuit under Father Gabriel and his colleague Father Fielding (Liam Neeson). - The Mission (1986 film)
- Ganga is thrown out of her home when Sahil has an affair with colleague Tripti and marries her. - Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
- Arthur Seaton is 21 years old, and enjoying a night out with Brenda, the wife of a colleague at work. - Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
- Florentini summons the help of Momo (Michel Muller), a former intelligence colleague living in Tokyo. - Wasabi (film)
- At Rome International Airport, Wiener meets his colleague and producer Ingrid Formanek (Helena Bonham Carter). - Live from Baghdad (film)
- Returning home, he finds that his pushy colleague Charlie has broken in and is using it for sex with Anna. - Accident (1967 film)
- She even goes as far as attempting to sleep with his former Secret Service colleague Greg Portman (Tomas Arana). - The Bodyguard (1992 film)
- The film begins with a bourgeois couple, the Thévenots (Frankeur and Seyrig), accompanying Thévenot's colleague Rafael Acosta (Rey) and Mme. - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
- When Clyde learns Hortense desires his colleague Sparser, not himself, as a lover, he becomes jealous. - An American Tragedy
- The very caring psychiatrist and her colleague face discrimination by a conservative new supervisor. - Private Worlds
- At a bar, Cady meets Lori Davis (Illeana Douglas), a colleague of Bowden with whom she might be having a love affair. - Cape Fear (1991 film)
- Casaubon also meets Belbo's colleague Diotallevi, a cabalist. - Foucault's Pendulum
- Jody also nearly has sex with 23 year-old Pandora (Tawny Dahl), Yvette's colleague and co-worker, but manages to rebuff her advances. - Baby Boy (film)
- Soon after, Signor Emanuel Ravelli (Chico) arrives with his colleague the professor (Harpo), hired to provide music for the weekend event. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- Garnet wrote to a colleague in Rome, Claudio Acquaviva, expressing his concerns about open rebellion in England. - Gunpowder Plot
Meaning of "colleague" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "colleague" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "colleague" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "colleague"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word colleague below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.