How to use "collectively" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "collectively" in popular movie and book plots
- This is the first of six linked serials that comprise the whole of Season 16, known collectively as The Key to Time. - The Ribos Operation
- They collectively form a fighter squadron known alternatively as Wardog Squadron or Sand Island Squadron. - Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- The twenty conspirators have numbers to mask their identities, and collectively name themselves "The XX". - XIII (video game)
- The heroes and villains are collectively known as , which literally means "supermen". - Kinnikuman
- Each day features beings, collectively known as the Trustees, who each govern a portion of the House, which is the center of the Universe. - The Keys to the Kingdom
- Known collectively as the Nyankī, they are assigned to stop Koon-no-Kami and his evil henchmen's plans to take over Edoropolis. - Kyatto Ninden Teyandee
- Known collectively as the Samurai Pizza Cats, they are assigned to stop Big Cheese and his evil henchmen's plans to take over Little Tokyo. - Samurai Pizza Cats
- Hence many great "historical" events often did not occur as they now are collectively remembered. - The Light of Other Days
- They are born, for example, when a species collectively gives up its bodies and unites their spirits. - Perry Rhodan
- These rebel groups, collectively calling themselves the Clans, fought a series of wars with Omni-Tek over the next several centuries. - Anarchy Online
- They collectively decide to strike at the Japanese government in a high profile attack, leading up to a dramatic finale. - Anarchists (film)
- They transcribed the tapes, calling them collectively "the handmaid's tale". - The Handmaid's Tale
- This is the second of six linked serials that comprise the whole of Season 16, known collectively as The Key to Time. - The Pirate Planet
- He has three close friends, Pepper, Wensleydale and Brian, who collectively forms a gang that is called "Them" by the adults. - Good Omens
- As the source of all vampires, Akasha is connected to all vampires by the blood and spirit they collectively share. - The Queen of the Damned
- Mina discovers that each of their journals and letters collectively contain clues to which they can track him down. - Dracula
Meaning of "collectively" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "collectively" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "collectively" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "collectively"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word collectively below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.