How to use "collegiate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "collegiate" in popular movie and book plots
- With the collegiate assessor Kovalev occurred unpleasant story. - The Nose (film)
- A collegiate baseball star (Aaron Tveit) was skipped over in the Major League Baseball draft. - Undrafted (film)
- Complete Works is a half-hour comedy series set in the world of a collegiate Shakespeare competition. - Complete Works (web series)
- Sergius, the "messiah of the one-night stand," then meets a collegiate New York girl, Denise Gondelman, Jewish and middle-class. - The Time of Her Time
- They are the only interns not of traditional collegiate age. - The Internship
- Olenka Plemyannikova, the daughter of a retired collegiate assessor, falls in love with the theater owner, Kukin. - The Darling (short story)
- The widowed father of two daughters, Elizabeth and Jennifer, and a collegiate professor, Matherson is well-respected within the community. - One Second After
- The fifth scene is another dream, where Serra remembers her collegiate days at "The International University of I-DA-HO" in 1987. - Who's Nailin' Paylin?
- They have known each, one another, since their collegiate youths. - Husbands (film)
- After causing a mishap with a mascot, the board bans McCormick from collegiate basketball until he can show that he can control his anger. - Rebound (2005 film)
- Quenton Cassidy is a collegiate runner at fictional Southeastern University based on the University of Florida. - Once a Runner
- The short story concerns Franny's weekend date with her collegiate boyfriend, Lane Coutell. - Franny and Zooey
- Dale, just out of the Navy, had been a champion collegiate coach until he struck one of his players. - Hoosiers
- He had given up a promising football career during his collegiate days to marry Audrey after they were involved in an auto accident. - Unbreakable (film)
Meaning of "collegiate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "collegiate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "collegiate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "collegiate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word collegiate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.