How to use "collude" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "collude" in popular movie and book plots
- Bill and the local indigenous population collude to make good use of this provision. - Saltbush Bill, J.P.
- Arumai manages to convince Das and his men to collude with him to obtain ransom money from his father. - Soodhu Kavvum
- An intermediary tries to persuade Keating to collude with Dahlke, who issues vague threats after Bill rejects him. - Slaughter on Tenth Avenue (film)
- They collude with Janagaraj, a clerk in a local bank, and attempt to trick Manohar into believing that Kalyani is in love with him. - Gopura Vasalile
- Morn and Nick collude to frame Angus for stealing station supplies. - The Gap Cycle
- The three principals begin to collude with one another to varying degrees. - American Tabloid
Meaning of "collude" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "collude" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "collude" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "collude"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word collude below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.