How to use "colonization" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "colonization" in popular movie and book plots
- Certain elements of the colonization party are missing, and there is no sign of their spacecraft. - The Night of Kadar
- Aaron did not bond with his family; he seems instead to have bonded to colonization at the exclusion of all other ties. - Beowulf's Children
- When the terraforming is complete, Perihelion and its counterparts in other nations launch manned colonization missions. - Spin (novel)
- At the end of the 21st century, a domed structure called the "Plant" was built on Martian soil, and colonization finally began. - Knife Edge: Nose Gunner
- There is a hasty initial colonization attempt. - The Crack in Space
- Lovelock is set in a near-future in which humanity is preparing to send out its first interstellar colonization ship, called the Ark. - Lovelock (novel)
- Players can play as Mulder or Scully as they attempt to prevent alien colonization of Earth. - The X-Files: Resist or Serve
- There are six key installations on the Mendicant's home planet, all to be cleared out for colonization by the Zarlors. - Zarlor Mercenary
- The United Galactics Trade Organization (UGTO) is formed and does a "complete survey, exploration, and colonization of the Sol system". - DarkSpace
- Her special interest is in the colonization of the Caribbean and the life of Christopher Columbus. - Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus
- The chain of events that led to the colonization of the Smoke Ring through a "mutiny" on the ship is explored. - The Smoke Ring (novel)
- The eventual colonization of the planet, however, is opposed by the government. - Earth 2 (TV series)
- He discovers that the council in charge of the Venus expedition was vying Earth’s colonization as a possibility. - Red Star (novel)
- When The Jesus Incident begins there have been three failed attempts at colonization of the surface. - The Jesus Incident
- The United Global Space Force prepares the first launch for the colonization of a distant planet much like our own. - Lost in Space (film)
- Now that it is over, the colonists hope the story of their battle will inspire Earth's population to restart the colonization program. - The Legacy of Heorot
Meaning of "colonization" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "colonization" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "colonization" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "colonization"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word colonization below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.