How to use "colossal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "colossal" in popular movie and book plots
- In the house's basement, Parks and Hendricks discover a colossal nest of mosquito eggs. - Mosquito (film)
- Deeming the idea "tremendous, colossal and putrid," the Stooges flee to their pharmaceutical lab and mix a powerful serum. - Bubble Trouble (film)
- Deeming the idea "tremendous, colossal and putrid," the Stooges flee to their pharmaceutical lab and mix together a powerful serum. - All Gummed Up
- Fired from job after job because of Mary's ineptitude, Larry keeps up his spirits by dreaming of producing a colossal ice show. - The Ice Follies of 1939
- Escaping, they discover an elaborate system of machinery and antennas hidden in the colossal statue of Athene Promachos. - The Glory That Was
- As Tom examines his throbbing fingers, Jerry prepares to push a colossal grandfather clock to the floor. - Quiet Please!
- The rock hatches into a colossal alien life form, which proceeds to attack Japan with bolts of energy from its many appendages and orifices. - Negadon: The Monster from Mars
- A crew of eight pilot a colossal nuclear bomb aboard the spaceship Icarus II, with the intent to jump start the sun, and return to Earth. - Sunshine (2007 film)
- The man comes in, and reveals his secret role as Simister, head of a colossal criminal gang, inherited from his father. - Mystery Mile
- The colossal entity eventually occupies the whole interior of the farmhouse. - The Dunwich Horror
- On the way, they find what is left of the island of Kalliste, just destroyed by a colossal volcanic explosion. - The King Must Die
- The Jovian Consensus is placed on an emergency alert when a colossal wormhole opens above Jupiter. - The Naked God
- At this point the colonists believe everything is a hoax (despite the colossal size of Rama) created by the ISA. - The Garden of Rama
- Set one year after the events of the first game, Zero is still actively hunted by Neo Arcadian forces in the colossal desert. - Mega Man Zero
- Inside of the temple are frenzied devotees, and the colossal seated statue of the wingbed god Moloch is a hollow bronze furnace. - Cabiria
- A Tyrannosaurus threatens Ann, but Kong kills it after a colossal battle. - King Kong (1933 film)
Meaning of "colossal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "colossal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "colossal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "colossal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word colossal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.