How to use "combatant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "combatant" in popular movie and book plots
- During the gunfight, a combatant throws a grenade, and Rorke dives on it to save his team before it detonates, killing him. - Act of Valor
- The pillow fight is fought while astride greased poles over a canvas water tank until one combatant is knocked into the water. - The General Danced at Dawn
- Perkyn ends up being the last combatant standing and is thus declared the winner and given Tyb. - Tournament of Tottenham
- Fortunately, having done this duty of saving JUNOS people and destroying THE FOURTH EMPIRE, a combatant of Galaxy Force returned to the ship". - Galaxy Force (video game)
- They are expected to kill and only the last surviving combatant will win the cash prize of £10 million offered by William Randolph Hearst. - The Tournament (2009 film)
- When Ray arrives, Whitey proposes a test of combat between Lee and the DAs' best combatant to decide if he lives; Ray agrees. - City Limits (1985 film)
- Each combatant puts down £1000, and the person who lasts the longest in the cage wins the pot. - Combat (Torchwood)
- A demon from Hell, was hell-bent on world domination, so he sent five phantoms to possess every combatant in the tournament. - Battle Blaze
Meaning of "combatant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "combatant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "combatant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "combatant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word combatant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.