How to use "combustion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "combustion" in popular movie and book plots
- Small fires happen around the house, which culminates in the spontaneous combustion of their pet birds. - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
- As her mother explains, April is a "fire girl," whose very unstable body chemistry causes spontaneous combustion when she is aroused. - Nice Girls Don't Explode
- The robot descended on rocket boosters until atmospheric pressure exceeded the pressure in the rockets' combustion chambers. - Close to Critical
- Electricity has been banned; the only form of internal combustion engine permitted is the Diesel, which works without a spark. - The Alteration
- At the Eye, Eli, instead of being angry about Kim missing work, lets her officially have the spontaneous combustion story. - Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation
Meaning of "combustion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "combustion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "combustion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "combustion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word combustion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.