How to use "commercial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "commercial" in popular movie and book plots
- In addition, certain scenes are obviously edited for commercial breaks. - The Hobbit (1977 film)
- Once there, however, a television commercial causes River to attack numerous bar patrons, and Mal takes the siblings back aboard the ship. - Serenity (film)
- When he is thrown off his latest effort (a deodorant commercial being filmed in the frozen north), he desperately seeks a real movie project. - Hollywood Ending
- Things even work out in the end for Carter as he makes a commercial for acne medication. - A Cinderella Story
- and Israeli Embassies, British and Australian High Commissions, the Singapore American School, and commercial buildings housing US firms. - Singapore embassies attack plot
- Hertzler), about the creation of the 1984 commercial for , which introduced the first Macintosh. - Pirates of Silicon Valley
- Buzz Lightyear and all of Andy's toys identify the thief from a commercial as Al McWhiggin, the owner of a toy store called Al's Toy Barn. - Toy Story 2
- In a commercial for the NFL that ran during Super Bowl XLV on February 6, 2011, it was confirmed that ALF is a Carolina Panthers fan. - ALF (TV series)
- Challis screams at the person on the other end of the line as the commercial begins to play on the television in front of him. - Halloween III: Season of the Witch
- After getting into a fight with Barney, Homer later sees a commercial for dr Marvin Monroe's Family Therapy Center. - There's No Disgrace Like Home
- Attached to the dashboard is a little commercial figurine of Tender. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- During the speech they show a scene of one of the first commercial hydrogen fuel cell systems developed by Perry Energy Systems. - On Deadly Ground
- While training, Mason hears a commercial for Senator Vernon Trent and recognizes the voice from the pier. - Hard to Kill
- To solve the tougher financial problems, Harriman exploits commercial and political rivalries. - The Man Who Sold the Moon
- The concept of "snuff films" being made for profit became more widely known with the commercial film Snuff (1976). - Snuff film
- Each chapter is introduced by a commercial advertising Ubik as a different product serving a specific use. - Ubik
Meaning of "commercial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "commercial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "commercial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "commercial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word commercial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.