How to use "commodity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "commodity" in popular movie and book plots
- In her village women are often treated as commodity and sold for a little money. - Eho Hamara Jeevna
- The company saw this as a business opportunity; it wanted to import and sell this commodity in Japan and outside. - Crayon Shin-chan: My Moving Story! Cactus Large Attack!
- Called Ilus by the inhabitants, they found a rich vein of Lithium that could provide a valuable trading commodity with other systems. - Cibola Burn
- Due to the limited amount of magicians, they are treated as commodity and are forced to enter magic related schools and professions. - The Irregular at Magic High School
- He points out that water is not a commodity to be bought or sold and is questioned about his former service in the CIA. - A Dark Truth
- Ice is a commodity more valuable than gold. - The Grand Heist
- Players can spend real-world money to purchase an in-game commodity called energy. - Spiral Knights
- Each time a prospective groom arrives, Saachi is displayed like a commodity and is often held responsible when the alliance does not work out. - Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
- A feather in director/producer/screenwriter Syed Noor's cap - a rare commodity these days. - Mehndi Waley Hath
- Now, like many ex-Screamers, Gregson is a valuable commodity to SecBu. - A Scourge of Screamers
- He presses the idea that Starbuck have a baby, calling child-bearing women "a very precious commodity to us". - The Farm (Battlestar Galactica)
Meaning of "commodity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "commodity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "commodity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "commodity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word commodity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.