How to use "community" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "community" in popular movie and book plots
- Within the Santarogan community Jaspers was described as "Consciousness Fuel" which opened a persons eyes and ears, and turned on their minds. - The Santaroga Barrier
- In the end, most of them become pillars of the community and family men. - Seitsemän veljestä
- In 2020, Quinn (Christian Bale) leads a community of survivors in a Northumberland castle. - Reign of Fire (film)
- Taking shelter in a long-abandoned postal van, he finds a sack of mail and takes it to a nearby community to barter for food and shelter. - The Postman
- The lawyer also informs Bok there is great concern amidst the Jewish community that another great pogrom will happen. - The Fixer (novel)
- Parental responsibilities will be shared by the community as children will no longer know their fathers. - Assemblywomen
- In reality each community is on one level of a multi-level arcology. - Riders of the Purple Wage
- Local white vigilantes tie Wylie to a truck and drag his body through town, for all the community to see, before hanging him from a tree. - Places in the Heart
- Cher decides to give back to the community by "adopting" a "tragically unhip" new girl at school, Tai Frasier. - Clueless (film)
- One night, he wanders into a lecture being given by a socialist orator, where he finds community and purpose. - The Jungle
- Josh soon arrives and tells them the neighboring community has been reduced to ash and corpses. - Friendly Persuasion (1956 film)
- The community watches as the Lisbons' lives deteriorate, but no one intervenes. - The Virgin Suicides
- They start recruiting others for the long haul and Rod becomes the de facto leader of a community that eventually grows to around 75 people. - Tunnel in the Sky
- Precipice turns out to be a Utopian community of a few thousand people. - The Shockwave Rider
- The school and community look on Heather's apparent suicide as a tragic decision made by a popular but troubled teenager. - Heathers
- The attacks build to a crisis, and the college community of students, dons and servants is almost torn apart by suspicion and fear. - Gaudy Night
Meaning of "community" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "community" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "community" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "community"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word community below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.