How to use "compare" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "compare" in popular movie and book plots
- He hires Corso to compare the three copies and obtain the legitimate one by any means necessary. - The Club Dumas
- As Angel and Wesley compare notes on their overlapping cases, an enormous demon, oozing viscous yellow fluid, drops on them with a roar. - Parting Gifts
- Blue and Grey compare attributes but decide that a foot-race must be held to determine which is the faster runner. - Everybody's All-American
- He then goes home to compare the two letters. - Broken Flowers
- After a scuffle with Vezok, the Toa meet the Matoran rebels and compare notes on what they know. - Bionicle Legends
- They decide to stay and raise their child on the island, as they feel their blissful life would not compare to civilization. - Return to the Blue Lagoon
- When the team is reassembled, they compare notes on the Lithians. - A Case of Conscience
- Her carefree sexually liberated lifestyle ultimately comes to an end when her three male suitors meet and compare notes on Nola. - She's Gotta Have It
- Meanwhile postmistress Hearn and Tapper compare notes and Hearn decides she should marry him after all and she goes to his house with Tapper. - The Farmer's Wife
- However, Rósa is miserable in her new home, which does not compare well to the luxury she was used to at Rauðsmýri. - Independent People
- She starts to compare herself to the seagull that Konstantin killed in Act II, then rejects that and says "I am an actress". - The Seagull
- Corso travels to Sintra, Portugal, to compare Victor Fargas' (Jack Taylor) copy of the book to Balkan's. - The Ninth Gate
- They compare stories and finally put both halves of the puzzle together. - This Present Darkness
- However, they fail to grasp his meaning and compare everything to their ideas of Halloween. - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- He imagines that loving her would compare to jumping from a skyscraper and screaming to the ground. - The Day of the Locust
- Cinderella's Prince and Rapunzel's Prince, who are brothers, meet and compare the misery of their newfound and unobtainable loves ("Agony"). - Into the Woods
Meaning of "compare" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "compare" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "compare" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "compare"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word compare below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.