How to use "compassion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "compassion" in popular movie and book plots
- His compassion for his father in the wake of Curt's recent loss compels him to alter the timeline in a very specific way. - A World of Talent
- Finding compassion difficult to come by even in those within her profession, Carrie decides she can make a difference one person at a time. - Stone Pillow
- Borowiecki, who has never shown human compassion toward his subordinates, authorizes the police to open fire nevertheless. - The Promised Land (1975 film)
- Although Rukmani's fatalistic attitude toward hardship exasperates him, he feels compassion for her and helps her when he can. - Nectar in a Sieve
- As a result, he shows human compassion while still resembling the other children and retaining some degree of psychic powers. - Village of the Damned (1995 film)
- Her compassion brings about Hetty's contrite confession. - Adam Bede
- The ex-convict thanks Shekar before leaving as Anjali was the only person to show compassion to him. - Anjali (film)
- The story's revenge plot becomes a story of compassion and forgiveness. - Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ
- After witnessing Fräulein von Bernburg's compassion for the other girls, Manuela develops a passionate love for her teacher. - Mädchen in Uniform
- Some are degraded and come close to losing their humanity, while others display levels of courage and compassion beyond expectations. - King Rat (Clavell novel)
- The Doctor is surprised at Peri's compassion when she thought he had died. - The Twin Dilemma
- McCoy pointedly comments that compassion is something computers lack. - The Ultimate Computer
- David admits that it is his compassion he is after, explaining how he lost it years ago due to racial intolerance he encountered in his life. - Wong's Lost and Found Emporium
- Shigehira hopes for Amida’s compassion and rebirth in the Pure Land. - The Tale of the Heike
- Through his observations of dr Niide's compassion and a series of destitute patients, dr Yasumoto learns what being a doctor really means. - Red Beard
- Instead, Cedric teaches his grandfather that an aristocrat should practice compassion towards those dependent on him. - Little Lord Fauntleroy
Meaning of "compassion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "compassion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "compassion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "compassion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word compassion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.