How to use "compassionate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "compassionate" in popular movie and book plots
- Rumail survives, owing to compassionate assistance from the Hastur laranzu’in, and makes his way back to his brother. - The Fall of Neskaya
- ELAINE: (Arguing) Yeah, but you're supposed to be a compassionate person. - The Puffy Shirt
- She wants a man with a heart, who is as generous and compassionate as her father. - The Self-Improvement of Salvadore Ross
- Otto is gregarious, compassionate and friendly, unwilling to think ill of anyone. - The Story of an African Farm
- Judge Tolliver, who seems compassionate toward Redding and his principles, finds Judge Wilkins in a bar. - The Jack Bull
- When his parents are informed what happened, Albert appears remorseful and compassionate toward his son for the first time. - Call It Sleep
- Myra discloses the truth to a compassionate Lady Margaret but is unable to believe herself worthy of marrying Roy. - Waterloo Bridge (1940 film)
- He cycled through the prison system, until a firm, but compassionate warden,T. - Carbine Williams
- Uncle Li and his gang are all apprehended as the train pulls into station, but the police officer lets Wang Li go on compassionate grounds. - A World Without Thieves
- People who trade at a gathering called Trade Mart change from compassionate and generous to angry and impatient. - Messenger (novel)
- After the meeting with the princess, the headmistress scolds Fräulein von Bernburg for being too close and compassionate with her students. - Mädchen in Uniform
- A compassionate Callahan and a vindicated Spencer leave the crime scene together. - Sudden Impact
- Impressed by Aladar's compassionate ways, Neera begins to fall in love with him. - Dinosaur (film)
- One of the series’ most dynamic characters, rebellious Morgan, comes across as angry and needy, masking a compassionate and sensitive nature. - American High (TV series)
- dr Niide may seem like a tyrannical task master, but in reality he is a compassionate clinic director. - Red Beard
- Invited to dinner at Benziger's home, he meets the man's beautiful and compassionate daughter, Natalie (Ina Balin). - From the Terrace
Meaning of "compassionate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "compassionate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "compassionate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "compassionate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word compassionate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.