How to use "compatriot" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "compatriot" in popular movie and book plots
- Barker's "sez you" compatriot throws a "flea grenade" at enemy dogs who launch into a frenzy of scratching. - So Quiet on the Canine Front
- Bibi (René Ifrah) remarks to a confused compatriot that they are going back to Berlin, as was always the true plan. - All About Allison
- This gets Naomi into deep trouble, from which only Kifke and his compatriot Zanvil can rescue her. - Romance of a Horsethief
- She is informed by her one-eyed compatriot that although she fights well, she will eventually be defeated by overwhelming numbers. - Serenity: Leaves on the Wind
- Enraged, the gang sets out to free their compatriot and kill the man who took him. - Revolver (1973 film)
- His compatriot Bledri would not ride to Cadwaladr that night. - The Summer of the Danes
- His Jewish compatriot and business partner, Levy, also dies soon after hearing of his daughters death. - The Immigrants
- It is then that Rama flies on Hanuman’s back and upsets the chariot, then kills Ravana’s compatriot also flying the chariot. - Ramayana: The Legend of Prince Rama
- She and her compatriot Sharon travel to New England in search of him. - Evidence: The Last Ritual
- She is taken into refuge by Shubhankar (Jackie Shroff), a compatriot of Pathak who has learned of his death. - 1942: A Love Story
- Mario suggests they employ the services of Italian compatriot César, a safecracker. - Rififi
Meaning of "compatriot" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "compatriot" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "compatriot" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "compatriot"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word compatriot below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.