How to use "complexity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "complexity" in popular movie and book plots
- Troy explains to the group the complexity of rescuing Dean Pelton. - The First Chang Dynasty
- In fact, they are the ones who deal with complexity everyday, struggling to make ends meet and put their children through college. - Fixing America
- With the flow of the movie, there is an increase in the complexity of the crimes. - Oru Pennum Randaanum
- Cadet Pete Jordan is not up to the complexity of the training and soon washes out. - Bombardier (film)
- Her life becomes characterized by denial, cloaked in enigmatic complexity and emotional disorientation. - Under the Sand
- The Imam tells him the complexity of the Sharia law for remarrying a wife after divorcing her. - Nikaah (film)
- The documentary explores more subtle forms of repression, secrecy and denial within a family, and confirms the complexity of marriage. - 51 Birch Street
- As the group tours the estate, Canterel shows them inventions of ever-increasing complexity and strangeness. - Locus Solus
- The admiral then briefs Condor on SIOP and the complexity of nuclear war. - Trinity's Child
- He tells her that there is no true chaos in the Universe, just an Order of great complexity than can be easily perceived. - Death Comes to Time
- Poirot's initial view of this case is that the appearance of complexity must conceal quite a simple murder. - The Clocks
- They have created hundreds of sentient races, interlocked in a culture of breathtaking complexity and beauty. - Anvil of Stars
- It differs from other story arcs in its complexity in the form of a division into two substories. - Space: Above and Beyond
- Because of the staggering complexity of this section, it is often the one most extensively studied by scholars of the novel. - The Sound and the Fury
- Gurdjieff went to great lengths to add layer upon layer of complexity to the book. - Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
- These passions are separated into four categories – simple, complex, criminal, and murderous – escalating in complexity and savagery. - The 120 Days of Sodom
Meaning of "complexity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "complexity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "complexity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "complexity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word complexity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.