How to use "comply" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "comply" in popular movie and book plots
- The broker tries to comply but he says it won't be easy. - The Mind of Simon Foster
- Excited, the boys eagerly comply and set off toward Butters' house. - The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
- She refuses to comply with Miranda's latest outrageous request, and when Miranda scolds her publicly, Andrea replies, "Fuck you, Miranda. - The Devil Wears Prada (novel)
- The narrator is out-voted when he suggests they comply with this, and a bulldozer arrives and proceeds to attack the diner. - Trucks (short story)
- After Data threatens to kill everyone in the room, Picard agrees to comply with their demands. - Power Play (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- His enemies join forces and threaten Edward with dethronment and exile; Edward is forced to comply with their wishes and sends Gaveston away. - Edward II (film)
- His relatives grudgingly comply with his wishes, although they make her feel unwelcome. - Bright Eyes (1934 film)
- Fearing for the outcome of the standoff, both Shakespeare and Fairweather comply with the order, saving Tate from discipline. - Deathwatch (2002 film)
- However, Carter and Moses pretend to comply with Colton and shoot their way through Colton's guards. - Bulletproof (1996 film)
- Ahmad ibn Fadlan is taken along as the thirteenth member of their group to comply with a soothsayer's requirement for success. - Eaters of the Dead
- Kirk takes Carolyn aside and tells her to reject Apollo if he does not comply with Kirk's demands, to save them all from slavery. - Who Mourns for Adonais?
- The foursome comply in spite of their disgust. - The Masks
- Then, however, he pockets still more "loans" from the merchants, promising to comply with their request. - The Government Inspector
- They do not comply and, having purchased groceries, return to the house. - Rainy Season (short story)
- The first signs of Romulus's darker purpose emerge here: "My daughter will comply with the will of the Emperor. - Romulus the Great
- While in their spaceship, she is met by De Vries, who has also been imprisoned due to her failure to comply with the deal. - Perfect Dark
Meaning of "comply" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "comply" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "comply" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "comply"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word comply below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.