How to use "component" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "component" in popular movie and book plots
- Noah tells Drago of how the Enemy separated Qeteb and journeyed through space to find a place to store the component parts. - Pilgrim (Douglass novel)
- Afterwards, they gain the means to enter the undead-infested Deeps of Gruldur, to acquire the final component for the armor. - Drakensang: The Dark Eye
- Each level contains its main component and side tasks. - The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (video game)
- Marshall assures Larssen that holding Chicago is a key component of the Army's strategy. - Worldwar: In the Balance
- This rivalry is not a necessary component of the character. - Youngest son
- Facing a philosophical dead-end, the 'Snowflake' decides to separate its component minds to study the problem. - Wolfbane (novel)
- Among the dead man's possessions, Preston finds a disk of polonium, which could only be useful as a component of a detonator for a bomb. - The Fourth Protocol (film)
- Key people show up in the adventure component of the game and give out advice whenever he makes a notable amount of money at blackjack. - Vegas Connection: Casino Kara Ai wo Komete
- lower overall pressure ratio) and variations in component performance (eg. - Jet engine performance
- A vital component shorts out, and "Joe" reverts to being a human, Ed Anglesey, wearing a special headset on a space station orbiting Jupiter. - Call Me Joe
- D-Day dismantles Maddox's Intestinator and uses a magnetic component to pull out the others' Intestinators. - Fortress (1992 film)
- Should Zero defeat Sigma, he requests to be sealed in to order to remove the lingering Sigma Virus component from his body. - Mega Man X6
- The story had an "out of universe" component in that the outcomes of primary battles were determined by readers voting. - DC vs. Marvel
- These would form the primary component of mobile suit weaponry for at least the next hundred and fifty years. - Gundam (mobile suit)
- As the pirates prepare to collect the wealth, Jim finds the skeletal remains of Flint, holding the missing component toEN. - Treasure Planet
- Simon is a natural talent who invents a whole new way of looking at the universe that reduces it to component numbers. - Equal Rites
Meaning of "component" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "component" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "component" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "component"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word component below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.