How to use "composed" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "composed" in popular movie and book plots
- The original Peaches sing a team song composed by Evelyn and pose for a group photo. - A League of Their Own
- Portraying the epitome of Germanic heroism, Judith was likely composed during a time of war as a model for the Anglo-Saxon people. - Judith (poem)
- A second chorus composed of spirits of Dionysian Mystics soon appear. - The Frogs
- The team is composed of Juno, Vela, and their wardog mascot Lupus. - Jet Force Gemini
- To settle the lawsuit, the league agrees to add an additional team—the Bears—which is composed of the worst players. - The Bad News Bears
- The game is composed of four different rounds roughly based on the missions from the original Shinobi, which are divided into three stages. - Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
- Within the gas giant is the Helix, a Suliban aggregate structure composed of hundreds of Suliban ships, which they scan to find Klaang. - Broken Bow (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- A symbiotic species, each individual composed of two species, both non-humanoid, is discussed in detail. - Star Maker
- The entrance leads to a tunnel where the walls, ceiling, and floor of the cavern are composed of fossil-like Blue. - Blue Gender
- This novel is the story of the Berrys, a quirky New Hampshire family composed of a married couple, Win and Mary, and their five children. - The Hotel New Hampshire
- The novel is set in a distant future when humans are part of an interstellar civilization called the ConSentiency composed of many species. - The Dosadi Experiment
- The Commonwealth is defended by the High Guard, a large armada composed of numerous ships. - Andromeda (TV series)
- As Karellen explains, the time of humanity as a race composed of single individuals with a concrete identity is coming to an end. - Childhood's End
- After recovering from the ordeal, Friday takes a vacation to visit her group family, composed of several husbands and wives and many children. - Friday (novel)
- After Fred leaves, his father reads the citation for his Distinguished Flying Cross as composed by General Doolittle. - The Best Years of Our Lives
- They discover a young girl composed of nanomachines, which is what Krelian, a Solarian leader, seeks. - Xenogears
Meaning of "composed" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "composed" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "composed" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "composed"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word composed below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.