How to use "comprised" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "comprised" in popular movie and book plots
- Actually, it is further revealed that the money which Naari stole from Jassi comprised counterfeit notes, which she ferried in a bag. - Badmashiyaan
- The novel has no main protagonist or plotline, being comprised instead of loosely connected scenes of village life. - The Field of Life and Death
- This series comprised two episodes, broadcast on BBC One on 8 and 9 May 2011, respectively. - The Field of Blood (TV series)
- Following the season-long Xindi arc during the third season, season four comprised several shorter story arcs. - Star Trek: Enterprise (season 4)
- The officer is charged with Gangu's murder, but a trial comprised predominantly of Englishmen finds him not guilty. - Two Leaves and a Bud
- As they comprised the majority of bus passengers, the boycott injured the profits of the business. - The Rosa Parks Story
- The final section, while comprised a relatively few pages, covers a longer period than the other sections. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
- According to the synopsis given in the surviving programme, the film originally comprised six sequences. - The Story of the Kelly Gang
Meaning of "comprised" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "comprised" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "comprised" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "comprised"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word comprised below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.