How to use "compromise" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "compromise" in popular movie and book plots
- A toponymic compromise is reached: the island of Fattyfer-Thinipuff is called Peachblossom Island. - Fattypuffs and Thinifers
- In an effort not to compromise the high society ladies who were involved with him, the justices had arranged to let Lucien go. - Splendeurs et misères des courtisanes
- As a compromise it was arranged for Persephone to only spend half the year with her husband. - Mulberry (TV series)
- As a compromise however, they tell the boys they can make the trip on the condition that they have to get a job to pay for it. - Kevin & Perry Go Large
- Abu Mian refuses to compromise on his job of providing security to the factory employees. - Mirch Masala
- At great personal risk, Samanov convinces the Soviet leadership to accept a compromise plan. - Amerika (miniseries)
- Bart is conflicted and asks Homer whether it is okay to compromise your beliefs to be popular. - The Telltale Head
- Lamont and Alex's dad compromise to an agreement where Lamont can live there for free until Alex's dad can find a tenant. - Full-Court Miracle
- Ultimately, a compromise is reached that will result in the pair ‘sharing’ mr Sloane a few months at a time. - Entertaining Mr Sloane
- Later, the Doctor tells Liz that he proposes to revive the Silurians and try to reach a peaceful compromise between them and humanity. - Doctor Who and the Silurians
- They agree on a compromise to alert the National Guard and police so that they can at least mobilize to help deal with the fallout. - Earthquake (film)
- He is also obsessed with his masculinity, and any slight compromise on this is swiftly destroyed. - Things Fall Apart
- Publication of the treaty now would compromise the British government. - The Secret Adversary
- Though the estate would provide amply for all three heirs, Ann Dorland refuses any compromise settlement. - The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club
- The party leaders compromise on "dark horse" Abe Lincoln. - Abe Lincoln in Illinois (film)
- The Union refuses to accept secession and no compromise is found as war approaches. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
Meaning of "compromise" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "compromise" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "compromise" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "compromise"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word compromise below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.