How to use "compulsory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "compulsory" in popular movie and book plots
- The groom agrees, putting the condition of compulsory attendance of the General at the wedding. - The Wedding (1944 film)
- Inspired by Stalin, he proposes to introduce wholesale nationalisation of industry and compulsory public service. - On the Rocks (play)
- It deals with the compulsory sterilisation in Sweden affecting 63,000 people between 1934 and 1976. - The New Man (film)
- It has been past a year since our 15 recruits endured the compulsory 9 weeks of Basic Military Training. - Every Singaporean Son – Epilogue
- Upon interrogating Firmino, Amorim is interrupted and informed of his compulsory retirement. - Assalto ao Banco Central
- The book on which this movie was based is a compulsory read in most Cambodian schools. - Ah Lev
- Hopkins eludes compulsory retirement with attachment as LAPD liaison officer to an FBI bank robbery investigation. - Suicide Hill
- (In Mexico it is common but not compulsory to live with one's parents until marriage, even if one has the means to support oneself). - De Perfil
- In Eden, children complete their compulsory education program when they are 15 years old. - Freedom Project
- Much of the book is an argument for compulsory military service, about which there was then a major controversy. - When William Came
- Lumic tells everyone that upgrading is compulsory and that anyone who refuses will be deleted. - Rise of the Cybermen
- As Elena and her family move away, Salvatore leaves town for compulsory military service. - Cinema Paradiso
- Karel also sees the compulsory English language lessons as a pointless waste of his time. - Dark Blue World
Meaning of "compulsory" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "compulsory" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "compulsory" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "compulsory"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word compulsory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.