How to use "conceal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conceal" in popular movie and book plots
- His other hand is at his brow, attempting to conceal the brand of God. - Oberammergau Passion Play
- She is barely able to conceal the rifle before Marco walks in, against her wishes. - Nikita (film)
- The three friends form a plan to conceal their problems from an unsuspecting Polly. - Only When I Laugh (film)
- Finally, Frances and the Moor go to her room, and the mask is removed: it was Hughson, a switch to conceal Robie's exit. - To Catch a Thief
- Gerald and Kitty go to visit Alan, who attempts to conceal his blindness from them. - The Dark Angel (1935 film)
- He enters the perfectly clean, refurbished apartment, however, filled with strong-smelling flowers meant, perhaps, to conceal a bad odor. - American Psycho
- Arriving at Santa Rosalía, Myers tries to conceal his identity by forcing one of the men to wear his clothes. - The Hitch-Hiker
- Upon returning to England, after a failed attempt to conceal his feelings, David finds that Agnes loves him too. - David Copperfield
- At some time it was coated with black enamel to conceal its value. - The Maltese Falcon (novel)
- Meanwhile, Obi-Wan and Yoda decide to conceal the twins from the Sith, as they are the galaxy's only hope for freedom. - Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- However, it isn't easy to conceal such a large creature. - The Star Beast
- He tries to conceal his demotion from his friends and family but, to his shame, he is discovered. - The Last Laugh
- To conceal her body he removes bricks from a protrusion in the wall, places her body there, and repairs the hole. - The Black Cat (short story)
- More gunpowder was brought into the room, along with firewood to conceal it. - Gunpowder Plot
- More gunpowder was brought into the room, along with firewood to conceal it. - Guy Fawkes
- To conceal this debilitation, he pretends that his obesity is due to intentional overindulgence, lest the Landsraad remove him from power. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "conceal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conceal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conceal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conceal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conceal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.