How to use "concede" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "concede" in popular movie and book plots
- Julie, however, will not concede that her mother could be right, so she places genetic blame on Jake’s anonymous father. - And Then Came Love
- When Nand comes to her house, the two of them argue, but finally both concede that their "love" was just childishness. - Kala Bazar
- having lost their crop and baby, they are broken and concede the land to Brewton. - The Sea of Grass (film)
- They listen carefully to the girl, and April asks his brothers to concede to him an hour or so to help her. - The Twelve Months (1956 film)
- With no new evidence to present to the jury, Beachum is forced to concede the trial, and Crawford is acquitted. - Fracture (2007 film)
- At the very last minute, Satan is forced to concede and withdraw. - Wielding a Red Sword
- The Count is loyal to his general and country, but is unwilling to concede Elena to the General. - Elena and Her Men
- Harper in the first half – which leads to a penalty and Real Madrid concede the first goal. - Goal II: Living the Dream
- She gets her boss to concede to let her take the day off so she can spend time with family. - One Magic Christmas
- Steele, refusing to concede defeat, throws them off the trail and they lose their way again. - Balto (film)
- The Doctor plays the three factions off against one another and eventually appears to concede defeat to the Cyber Leader. - Silver Nemesis
- Burns finally calls a meeting with Homer to concede to their demands on one condition: that Homer resign as union president. - Last Exit to Springfield
- However, since Burns is too narcissistic to concede defeat (which he hates), he goes out on a shopping spree with Smithers for relief. - Fraudcast News
- Witnessing this, the Simpson are about to concede defeat, considering they have to go back and live with all the airplane noise. - Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington
- Justice Strauss and mr Poe both object, but concede that the law requires them to hand over the Baudelaire fortune to Olaf. - The Bad Beginning
- to concede Japan's advantage. - Debt of Honor
Meaning of "concede" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "concede" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "concede" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "concede"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word concede below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.