How to use "concentration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "concentration" in popular movie and book plots
- He also meets Sarah Novak, a doctor who spent time in a concentration camp during World War II and is haunted by what happened to her there. - Exorcist: The Beginning
- Only when he is near the large concentration of Psitanium does his psyche come together enough to form his real personality. - Psychonauts
- Grant is a survivor from concentration camps and feels Folke is stealing his friend. - Kitchen Stories
- A high concentration of Magic causes the Duke to revert to his frog form, and he is trampled by Baron Saturday causing Lilith to flee. - Witches Abroad
- As a result, Max and Rudy are found and arrested by the Gestapo and put on a train headed for Dachau concentration camp. - Bent (play)
- Coming ashore, Allie sees barbed wire, and mutters that the settlement is a Christian concentration camp. - The Mosquito Coast
- Nightcrawler teleports Storm inside Cerebro, where she creates a snowstorm to break Jason's concentration and free Xavier from his control. - X2 (film)
- Crawford breaks off first, but then is unable to recover his concentration before he and his girlfriend are killed in a fiery crash. - Mad Max
- She is losing her memory and concentration as the vast computer network connected to the ansible is being shut down. - Children of the Mind
- They are captured and sent to a concentration camp. - Seven Beauties
- The Nazis had deported his sister and doctor father, while the boy and mother were sent to a concentration camp. - The Search
- They and many other Jews are forced onto a train and taken to a concentration camp. - Life Is Beautiful
- Marta Weiss (Barbara Drapinska), a Polish Jew, arrives by cattle car to the Auschwitz concentration camp. - The Last Stage
- Eventually, over 20,000 Germans were killed or sent to concentration camps in the purge. - Claus von Stauffenberg
- Schultz protests this inhumane policy, and is removed from office and sent to a concentration camp. - The Great Dictator
- In his desperate concentration on survival, he loses track of time. - Tunnel in the Sky
Meaning of "concentration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "concentration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "concentration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "concentration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word concentration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.