How to use "concept" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "concept" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, the crew begins to grow their own food, introducing the concept of agriculture to the villagers. - The Sparrow (novel)
- They are unfamiliar with it (or even the concept of a "play") and a small initial spark of interest is generated. - Renaissance Man (film)
- The writers of the show, and also the character of Brisco, refer to this concept as "The Coming Thing". - The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
- The god doesn't understand the purpose of the seeds and is, it turns out, unaware of the concept of sexual reproduction. - The Last Continent
- She begins by talking about the concept of a parallel universe and how easy it is to slip into one, comparing insanity to an alternate world. - Girl, Interrupted
- Owl shows them portraits of his own family and mentions the concept of family trees. - The Tigger Movie
- The Hoenikkers explain that when they were young, their father would riddle them with the concept of ice-nine. - Cat's Cradle
- Although its appearance in Duck Soup is the best known instance, the concept of the mirror scene did not originate in this film. - Duck Soup (1933 film)
- Scientists begin to take the concept of telekinesis more seriously. - Carrie (novel)
- Heinlein's concept of a nuclear reactor was one of a barely contained explosion, not the steady-state thermal plants developed later. - Blowups Happen
- The concept of magic gradually faded to legend and myth as mankind built a society extolling science and technology. - Final Fantasy VI
- In the process, he introduces Alice (and the reader) to the concept of portmanteau words, before his inevitable fall. - Through the Looking-Glass
- Emotions, coitus, and the concept of family are a taboo. - THX 1138
- After his release from solitary, Andy explains that hope is what gets him through his time, a concept that Red dismisses. - The Shawshank Redemption
- The concept of "snuff films" being made for profit became more widely known with the commercial film Snuff (1976). - Snuff film
- Originally, the game was supposed to include more Lovecraftian bosses, but this concept was scrapped due to time constraints. - Quake (video game)
Meaning of "concept" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "concept" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "concept" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "concept"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word concept below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.