How to use "concern" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "concern" in popular movie and book plots
- A social worker named Cobra Bubbles expresses increasing concern that Nani has not been able to take adequate care of Lilo. - Lilo & Stitch
- The lawyer also informs Bok there is great concern amidst the Jewish community that another great pogrom will happen. - The Fixer (novel)
- The nurse verbally expresses concern for the doctor and that she still is uneasy of Tyler's appearance. - The Eye of the Beholder
- At the match, Jerry and Laury express equal concern over the negative influence Rocky may be having on the gang. - Angels with Dirty Faces
- These changes prompt further concern from Laura and Neil, who subsequently call to have Scott's visitation rights removed. - The Santa Clause
- Zhuoyun summons the family physician, feigning concern for Songlian's "pregnancy". - Raise the Red Lantern
- Nevertheless, out of concern for Josie, Preacher Dawson uses his connections in the town to get Duff a job at a white-owned gas station. - Nothing But a Man
- He tells Scrooge to beware the former above all and mocks Scrooge's concern for their welfare. - A Christmas Carol
- He still does not find out where Richie is, but his concern about getting an attitude problem has been taken care of. - Out for Justice
- Ford expresses concern on the Guide's manipulation of events. - Mostly Harmless
- The events of the story concern the composition of the titular song. - The Green Hills of Earth
- The apostle Judas Iscariot expresses his concern over Jesus's rising popularity as a "king" and the negative repercussions that will have. - Jesus Christ Superstar
- As they struggle for control of the weapon, she reminds Don of her love for him, and her concern that he should stop drinking. - The Lost Weekend (film)
- Elizabeth, out of genuine concern for her sister's well being, visits her sister there. - Pride and Prejudice
- The night before he is to return from leave, he stays up with her, exchanging small expressions of love and concern for each other. - All Quiet on the Western Front
- Funerals are conducted with more and more speed, no ceremony, and little concern for the feelings of the families of the deceased. - The Plague
Meaning of "concern" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "concern" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "concern" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "concern"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word concern below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.