How to use "conclave" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conclave" in popular movie and book plots
- On the death of the pope, the conclave meets in Rome. - We Have a Pope (film)
- The plot centers on the conclave of 1458. - The Conclave
- Meanwhile, the death of Pope John Paul II has led to a conclave at the Vatican. - The Confessor (novel)
- After the film, the second day and the conclave is ended with a dinner and an elegant ball. - The Lion Roars Again
- A conclave of cardinals is called to elect a new one, including a Cardinal Abbess from N'Yok (New York). - Saint Leibowitz and the Wild Horse Woman
- When the Pontiff suddenly collapses and dies, the process of a papal conclave begins, and Cardinal Lakota participates as one of the electors. - The Shoes of the Fisherman
- The movie opens with the death of the previous Pope followed by a deadlocked conclave that lasts for 25 days. - The Pope Must Die
Meaning of "conclave" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conclave" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conclave" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conclave"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conclave below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.