How to use "conclusive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conclusive" in popular movie and book plots
- Arunima is left in doubt about what really is the past, especially when her father does not give a conclusive answer. - Yeh Faasley
- Malvin remains against them until Plummer's attempt to kill Clair provides conclusive proof. - Montana Territory (film)
- After several hours Frank has a couple of interesting theories, but still nothing conclusive (other than a pile of dead bodies). - A Substantial Gift (The Broken Promise)
- His approach is ultimately successful and was to result in the conclusive Franco-American victory at Yorktown. - John Adams (miniseries)
- He denies any charges and for want of conclusive evidence, the investigation is about to be suspended. - Investigation (film)
- The (severely masochistic) man is taken in for psychiatric observation for ten days, but nothing conclusive tying him to the murders is found. - The Boston Strangler (film)
- With no conclusive evidence, Phoenix manages to get Tigre arrested by tricking him into incriminating himself on the stand. - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations
- To get conclusive evidence, Miller tells him he plans to romance Kirk's daughter Julie in order to break the smuggling operation. - I Cover the Waterfront
- Eikyo helps Miryo decide what Path she will be in and without much conclusive results, Miryo goes back to her room to start a homework. - Doppelganger (Brennan novel)
- Scotland Yard questions him, but finds no conclusive evidence. - Madhouse (1974 film)
- There is no conclusive answer, for example, to Tecumseh's question "Who's Mia. - Truth and Bright Water
- The veterinarian performs an autopsy which does not reveal anything conclusive as to the cause of death. - Invasion (Koontz novel)
- Wolfe confiscates their credentials, having obtained conclusive proof of the FBI's harassment of a private citizen. - The Doorbell Rang
- As there is no conclusive proof, Benezet has to let him go. - Under Suspicion (2000 film)
- The President agrees to break off diplomatic relations but will not go further without conclusive proof. - Frontier in Space
- The investigation into Wilson's background by MI5, however, failed to produce any conclusive evidence. - Peter Wright
Meaning of "conclusive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conclusive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conclusive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conclusive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conclusive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.