How to use "condemn" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "condemn" in popular movie and book plots
- The UN and NATO condemn the blockade and declare it to be an act of hostility. - World War III (film)
- Having fallen in love with her, he is now unable to bring himself to condemn her to live in death. - Dracula, the Musical
- Scared that this new evidence will condemn her as Rocha's killer, she agrees to stay aboard the Enterprise because La Forge has faith in her. - Aquiel
- The film begins with scenes of schoolboys reciting patriotic speeches that both praise their countries and condemn their enemies. - Joyeux Noël
- The villagers are quick to condemn Sonbai and decide that she must turn herself over to the subedar. - Mirch Masala
- Jesus tells her her sins are forgiven, causing Ben Azra and Simon the Pharisee condemn Jesus as being in league with the Devil. - The Miracle Maker (2000 film)
- He answers her simply, telling her it was because he chose the wrong Superboy to condemn and the wrong Superboy to condone. - Infinite Crisis
- In the church, the townspeople try to figure out whom to condemn next. - Treehouse of Horror VIII
- Radoub votes to acquit, but the others vote to condemn Gauvain to be executed, with Cimourdain casting the deciding vote. - Ninety-Three
- The authorities condemn them to exile for illegally using a wolf in their shows. - The Man Who Laughs
- Outmaneuvered by Mordred, Arthur is forced to condemn her to be burned at the stake for treason. - Merlin (miniseries)
- Thus she cannot bring herself to condemn the Tinterans en masse. - Rite of Passage (novel)
- The crowd and media condemn Hicks' victory, but are nonetheless impressed with McQueen's sportsmanship. - Cars (film)
- Eloquent in his protestations of innocence, he is confident that no jury will condemn a man of such intellect and breeding. - Landru (film)
- The betrayal cuts deeply, but Malena says nothing to condemn the officer. - Malèna
- She also realizes, for the first time, that she isn't perfect and shouldn't constantly condemn others for their weaknesses. - The Philadelphia Story (film)
Meaning of "condemn" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "condemn" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "condemn" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "condemn"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word condemn below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.