How to use "condescending" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "condescending" in popular movie and book plots
- But she grows disillusioned with the school's condescending attitude and spies on the boy's side, where actual, challenging math is taught. - Girls Just Want to Have Sums
- ”) Elizabeth summons her court, and shows her condescending ministers how forceful she intends to be as Queen (“Rah-Rah, Tip-Top”). - The Pirate Queen
- The girls attempt to flirt with the crow, making unintentionally condescending remarks about blacks, while Fritz looks on in annoyance. - Fritz the Cat (film)
- The elderly woman is very condescending to Mouchette. - Mouchette
- ', while in another context she may believe you are being condescending to her. - Façade (video game)
- Eventually, a condescending lecture provokes a fight and Joe and Hubbs dramatically escape just ahead of the police. - The Stoned Age
- On his way out of the hospital he runs into Sarah who aimlessly prattles in a condescending tone on about how the affair was God's will. - Driving Lessons
- Old Springfield businesses discriminate against customers from New Springfield, and condescending to them on the nightly news. - A Tale of Two Springfields
- His hustle, energy and coarse manners irritate condescending college student and fellow waiter Irwin. - The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz (film)
- The leader of the group is called Annagramma and many characters find her condescending and rude. - A Hat Full of Sky
- She is a girl whom Ephram initially despises for her condescending attitude toward him. - Everwood
- Constant condescending comments from Angie's mother anger Cordy. - The Happiest Millionaire
- He hates the systems of traditional education, especially when they have grown ignorant and condescending to students and their needs. - Great Teacher Onizuka
- Napoleon is angered by the condescending textbook description of Corsica. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- The Dauphin's condescending response takes the form of the delivery of a chest of tennis balls. - Henry V (1989 film)
- Sybil, on the other hand, is always condescending toward Manuel, excusing his behavior to guests with "He's from Barcelona". - Fawlty Towers
Meaning of "condescending" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "condescending" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "condescending" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "condescending"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word condescending below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.