How to use "condolence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "condolence" in popular movie and book plots
- He talks to Mariam, giving condolence to her and telling her about whatever happened at Zoya’s village. - Kahi Unkahi
- Aunt May manages to find condolence from Jonah Jameson. - Ultimate Fallout
- They receive messages of condolence from various high government officials as they attempt to come to terms with their loss. - Dhoop
- Larry suddenly approaches, ready to kill Ronald, but finds it in his heart to offer his condolence for May's death. - Little Children (novel)
- A lady of his community expresses her condolence to him and leaves. - Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
- Under interrogation, they play upon D'Angelo's conscience and he is moved to begin writing a letter of condolence to Gant's family. - The Detail
- He eventually found a job delivering condolence letters to families of fallen soldiers. - Red Cherry
Meaning of "condolence" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "condolence" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "condolence" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "condolence"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word condolence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.