How to use "conductor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conductor" in popular movie and book plots
- So Charlie sets up a roadblock, then forces the conductor and Union troops to let him. - Shenandoah (film)
- At the Carsinome, the Doctor works out that the Animus uses gold as a conductor to channel its mesmerising force. - The Web Planet
- When the orchestra stops playing at the instruction of one of the ball's sponsors, Pres orders the conductor to continue. - Jezebel (film)
- Later, he meets with the conductor of the Chicago Orchestra and asks him who is the best voice teacher in the area; it is Madison Bowers. - The Song of the Lark
- He is dismissed because of this, the conductor of the opera house assuming that he has enough money to support himself. - Phantom of the Opera (1943 film)
- Before graduating, she becomes the first Black female streetcar conductor in San Francisco. - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- In 1999, Pierre Morhange, a conductor performing in the United States, is informed that his mother has died before a concert. - The Chorus (2004 film)
- The conductor warns the passengers in Drawing Room "A" that a lunatic is on board the train. - On the Twentieth Century
- He introduces the line, "Nikola Tesla perceived the earth to be a conductor of acoustical resonance". - Coffee and Cigarettes
- He sees a conductor who then proceeds to look up at his window. - The Polar Express
- The man and dog are kicked off the bus after the conductor finds out the man has no money. - My Wrongs 8245–8249 & 117
- Olber sacrifices his life to save the conductor by jumping into the lava flow, throwing the driver to safety as he dies. - Volcano (1997 film)
- They also criticize Ed for his B movie directing style, and cast their choir conductor as the main hero without Ed's consent. - Ed Wood (film)
- Marriage to pianist and conductor Daniel Barenboim follows. - Hilary and Jackie
- Milo then loses time in substituting for Chroma the Great, a conductor whose orchestra creates the colors of the world. - The Phantom Tollbooth
- When Poirot peeks out his door, he sees the conductor knock on mr Ratchett's door and ask if he is all right. - Murder on the Orient Express
Meaning of "conductor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conductor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conductor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conductor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conductor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.