How to use "confidant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "confidant" in popular movie and book plots
- A close confidant of Hyun-woo, Tae-min is revealed as a traitor seeking to gain control of Hyun-woo's company. - Save the Last Dance for Me (TV series)
- He has a loyal confidant Narasimha (Suman), who is willing to give his life for the sake of his master. - Gangotri (film)
- Jesse is confidant as he knows Penelope is armed and ready in the shadows. - The Shakiest Gun in the West
- He learns that Coretta is a confidant of Daphne. - Devil in a Blue Dress (film)
- He then visits his only possible confidant dr Curt Connors and fights a vampiric villain called Morbius, the Living Vampire. - The Six Arms Saga
- Amis writes himself into the novel as a kind of overseer and confidant in Self's final breakdown. - Money (novel)
- Butan is actually an old confidant of Jake's. - Confidence (2003 film)
- In her new surroundings, her only friend and confidant is Arjun, with whom she begins to form a special bond. - Pardes (film)
- Bullied at school, misunderstood at home, his only confidant is his neighbor and best friend, Linda (Charlotte Brittain). - Get Real (film)
- Garrigan soon becomes Amin's trusted confidant and is relied on for much more than medical care, such as matters of state. - The Last King of Scotland (film)
- He is the first person to discover Sei's true sex and he is her main confidant on matters relating to it. - Kaze Hikaru
- It is impossible to throw him out, as it is discovered that he is now a confidant of Senator Harlan and his daughter's target of affection. - Merrily We Live
- It is visible to everybody, especially Lil and her neighbor and confidant Jimmy (Spike Lee), that Judy is having a breakdown. - Girl 6
- Senator Tassoni is a veteran of Garibaldi's Redshirts, a close friend and confidant of Tancredi, and former illicit lover of Angelica. - The Leopard
- Helius makes Gustav his confidant and the new pilot for the ship. - Woman in the Moon
- Rand is also a confidant and adviser to the President of the United States (Jack Warden), whom he introduces to "Chauncey". - Being There
Meaning of "confidant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "confidant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "confidant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "confidant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word confidant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.