How to use "confide" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "confide" in popular movie and book plots
- She politely refuses, but then begins to confide in him. - The Woodsman (2004 film)
- Afterwards Dalton and his men confide to Burton that they had already become convinced of his sincerity and were with him ever since. - The Pentagon Wars
- Hastings advises Norton to confide in Poirot. - Curtain (novel)
- Feluda, also befriends Jatayu, agrees to be accompanied, in pursuit of his next story based on Rajasthan, but does not confide his identity. - Sonar Kella
- Lilli, devoted to Kent, begs him to confide in her. - The Testament of Dr. Mabuse
- Because of Halloween's suspicions that he may have killed Lazarus, he does not confide in anyone for a long period of time. - Idlewild (novel)
- She begins to confide in Sylvia about her father, love life, and self-confidence issues. - Look at Me (film)
- This speech prompts the Duchess to confide the secret marriage to Bosola. - The Duchess of Malfi
- The children decide that it is time to confide in Great-Uncle Merry. - Over Sea, Under Stone
- As she is about to confide in him, Billy makes a pass at her. - St. Elmo's Fire (film)
- However, when Shirley is upset, the only one she can confide in is Louis. - Shirley (novel)
- Meanwhile, Sid, rejected again by Babe, is forced to confide his feelings to a dictaphone ("Hey There"). - The Pajama Game
- Frenchy returns home to confide in her mother, and decides to take just a "little peek" behind the forbidden door in the basement. - Forbidden Zone
- Ironically, they all confide in Guy. - My Night with Reg
- Anna encounters them, and they confide in her ("Hello, Young Lovers", reprise). - The King and I
- Gifford would pass them on to Walsingham, who would confide them to Phelippes. - Babington Plot
Meaning of "confide" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "confide" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "confide" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "confide"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word confide below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.