How to use "confinement" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "confinement" in popular movie and book plots
- It damages Volkerps and then Nino uses the bolts of energy to drive Volkerps into confinement within the stone box. - Crazy as a Soup Sandwich
- The solitary confinement causes Young to lose his sanity. - Murder in the First (film)
- After a long and secluded confinement in addition to fruitlessly trying to communicate with the humans, he nearly succumbs to madness. - Happy Feet
- Trapped in close confinement with Arthur, Will begins to resent him. - The Swimming Pool Library
- Most of the violence is directed against Tarek and they lock him up in solitary confinement inside a "black box" resembling a safe. - Das Experiment
- While they plan to use this as a weapon, Eve breaks out of her confinement to find Patrick. - Species II
- He is expecting to be kept in solitary confinement until he is shot. - Darkness at Noon
- Because of his change in luck, he is released from confinement after the elderly couple he conned decides not to press charges. - Rivals (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Zira joins Cornelius in confinement while Hasslein takes his findings to the President (William Windom). - Escape from the Planet of the Apes
- The strain of confinement causes the Van Daans to argue and pits the strong-willed Anne against her mother (Gusti Huber). - The Diary of Anne Frank (1959 film)
- Jenny escapes her confinement to the villa's basement, but is captured by Bennett. - Commando (1985 film)
- They break out of their confinement and escape in a plane, which runs out of fuel soon after take-off. - Capricorn One
- Bibikov is kept in solitary confinement until he eventually commits suicide. - The Fixer (novel)
- In 2046, an inmate named Corry is sentenced to solitary confinement on a distant asteroid for 50 years. - The Lonely (The Twilight Zone)
- When Butch is ordered into solitary confinement for sparking a protest over the prison food, he passes along his knife before being searched. - The Big House (1930 film)
- Mallory is held in solitary confinement elsewhere in the prison, awaiting her transport to the mental hospital. - Natural Born Killers
Meaning of "confinement" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "confinement" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "confinement" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "confinement"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word confinement below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.