How to use "conform" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conform" in popular movie and book plots
- After the battle, Ivan comes to a realisation about Shiva Prime and does not conform to his father's will. - Supreme Commander 2
- After the great humbling of the Dirty Thirties, people learned how to conform themselves to the place. - Bad Land: An American Romance
- He is offered his life if he will conform and go to church, but refuses. - Come Rack! Come Rope!
- Carleton is a rake – a sexually experienced man who refuses to conform to many of society's guidelines. - Lady of Quality
- Later, instructed by Scoby, Gunnar changes his hairstyle and attire in an effort to further conform to Hillside society. - The White Boy Shuffle
- His new future wife wants him to grow up and conform to her work expectations. - The Year of the Hare (film)
- The dimensions of Gilman's attic room are unusual and seem to conform to a kind of unearthly geometry. - The Dreams in the Witch House
- The sex scenes conform to standard pornographic sequencing. - Sacred Flesh
- Also, some additional edits were necessary for the English versions to make the episodes conform to American broadcast standards. - Superbook
- The Prometheus comes near a nebula that Samantha Carter thinks doesn't conform to nebulae she has previously studied. - Grace (Stargate SG-1)
- Matty follows and they argue about La Miranda's refusal to conform and Matty's feeling the need to be with more masculine men. - Stonewall (1995 film)
- Homer tries to lighten up the family, saying they should be glad to be on television, and they begin to conform to their new lives cheerily. - Helter Shelter (The Simpsons)
- Hermogenes praises Socrates for, by praising the ideal, encouraging Kallias to conform to it. - Symposium (Xenophon)
- He was an enemy of Don Rafael Ibarra, Crisóstomo Ibarra's father; Don Rafael refuses to conform to the friars' power. - Father Dámaso
- As the series is based on historic events, the fates of the characters conform to the persons from which they are drawn. - Band of Brothers (miniseries)
- His symptoms do not conform to those of the plague, but the disease still proves fatal. - The Plague
Meaning of "conform" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conform" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conform" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conform"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conform below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.