How to use "congenital" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "congenital" in popular movie and book plots
- He finds out that his brother suffers from a congenital heart defect and needs surgery. - Aabu Ali
- Khirad informs Ashar that her daughter Hareem is a patient of congenital heart disease and requires immediate open heart surgery. - Humsafar (novel)
- Martin Bristol, a young boy with congenital analgesia, is kidnapped by psychotic Graham Sutter. - Bereavement (film)
- Just when Cindy aims to quit drinking, she dies from a heart attack, a congenital condition. - Looking Back in Anger
- Bert visits Shivers, who is revealed to be Doug Richardson, a former patient of his, a sex offender with Leber's congenital amaurosis. - Fear of Clowns
- He also has congenital analgesia and cannot feel pain as a result, putting him at serious risk of injury or death by infection. - If There Be Thorns
- Eileen Shallot aspires to become a neuroparticipant therapist herself, but is somewhat hampered by congenital blindness. - The Dream Master
- The next day, the Scooby Gang gathers at Revello Drive and solemnly talks about how Cassie died because of a congenital heart defect. - Help (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- As soon as Pinocchio's nose has been carved, it begins to grow with his congenital impudence. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
Meaning of "congenital" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "congenital" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "congenital" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "congenital"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word congenital below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.