How to use "conglomerate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conglomerate" in popular movie and book plots
- He makes a visit to a labor attorney to file a claim against the most powerful conglomerate in the country. - Another Promise
- Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) is the stingy and greedy CEO of Kingdom, a conglomerate that includes a major department store and hotel. - Master's Sun
- Businessman Eddie Clark (Edwards) tells a reporter the story behind his conglomerate of products branded as the "Bamboo Blonde". - The Bamboo Blonde
- The story of a conglomerate family that falls apart when the members are caught up in a furious battle for succession. - Flames of Desire
- Arsalan's younger brother, a finance executive with a Pakistani textile conglomerate is killed in a drive-by shooting. - Kala Pul
- Stu is the founder and CEO of an enormous Manhattan-based chemical conglomerate which he built from the ground up, starting in his garage. - The Big Year
- The Cunninghams are owners of the Cunningham Corporation, a major conglomerate based in Texas. - Bahama Crisis
- Go Hee-soo is the granddaughter of the president of South Korea's biggest conglomerate KS Group. - Princess Lulu
- His conglomerate is on the verge of a 5000 crore ($1 billion) IPO that should make them one of the largest companies in the country. - Buddha Mar Gaya
- Cliff concludes that the best way to do so is to sell Ewing Oil to Weststar Oil, a giant Oil conglomerate headed byR. - Dallas: J.R. Returns
- He enlists with the Hansen Corporation, a huge conglomerate which has re-located to the Moon, and is now involved in asteroid mining. - Exiles to Glory
- He luckily lands a new massive product campaign for Mikado Beer, Japan's largest conglomerate corporation. - Game (2003 film)
- An American media conglomerate wishes to harness this power. - I Married a Strange Person!
- A corporate conglomerate called "The Ellison Group" acquired four breweries, all of them experiencing financial trouble. - Take This Job and Shove It (film)
- Bridger meanwhile, has sold out to an international conglomerate called Intel, represented by the sinister Kaufmann (John Hollis). - A for Andromeda
- Armitage needs Pauley's hacking expertise, and the ROM construct is stored in the corporate headquarters of media conglomerate Sense/Net. - Neuromancer
Meaning of "conglomerate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conglomerate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conglomerate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conglomerate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conglomerate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.