How to use "conjured" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conjured" in popular movie and book plots
- ), Alison's 'childhood' seems a dystopia conjured from the darkest archetypes of the imagination. - Beyond Black
- Tommy brings Del along anyway, where he then learns the doll was conjured to scare him back home by a friend of his mother. - Ticktock (novel)
- He says that it is Professor Aisling's ship, conjured from his wishes and ready to sail on the "tides of inspiration". - Voyage of the Basset
- The surviving man, named Dallas, rides to the log cabin, and the man who conjured Pumpkinhead, begging him to call the demon off. - Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud
- She attempts to stab him in the heart with a dagger while making love to him but is foiled by a kinetic barrier conjured by Kimmuriel. - Road of the Patriarch
- Angel suspects that the infestation is a result of "thaumogenesis", a price for the dark magics that Angel conjured to try to find his son. - The Price (Angel)
- The "magic" of the Bold As Love Sequence is conjured into science fictional reality (literally conjured, on stage at the Hollywood Bowl. - Midnight Lamp
- Jacen and Brisha reunite, with Brisha saying that she was the one who conjured the dark versions of each of them, as a test for Jacen. - Betrayal (Star Wars novel)
- To symbolise the unity, the king gave each of his sons a Gem of Tranquility, which when joined conjured a mystical force to protect the land. - Obitus
- Suddenly, the whole scenario is revealed to be a dream conjured by Homer's demonically possessed mind as he is being exorcised. - Treehouse of Horror XVI
- Kelsey (or rather an image of Kelsey conjured by Mickey) defeats Robert in single combat and convinces him to reforge the spear. - The Woods Out Back
- The curse continues to plague the town, until a storm conjured by the curse destroys most of its structures. - Uzumaki
- She also warns Richard of a "blood beast" conjured by several wizards and Sisters of the Dark, under the orders of Jagang. - Chainfire
- They then state she conjured a spell to make the new clothing appear, suggesting that she is a witch who must be burned. - The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc
- The present Harry realises that it was actually he who conjured the Patronus, and does so again. - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Heintz is ejected into space (along with Eva's past victims), as Eva hauntingly sings to a conjured audience. - Memories (1995 film)
Meaning of "conjured" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conjured" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conjured" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conjured"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conjured below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.