How to use "connection" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "connection" in popular movie and book plots
- Simpson's notes to the police provide a connection between the gang and Joseph's replicas of the Topkapi treasures. - Topkapi (film)
- George eventually discovers that Diego has betrayed him by cutting him out of the connection with Derek. - Blow (film)
- is captured and brought to Rife on the Raft, who intends to use her as a hostage, knowing her connection to Uncle Enzo. - Snow Crash
- The "darkshots" create a direct mental connection between any cybernetic intelligence and some extra-dimensional entity. - Top 10 (comics)
- They find artifacts that suggest a connection between humans, Sebaceans and Interons. - Farscape
- He was primarily implicated through his connection to Kluge. - 20 July plot
- Kelly's connection appears effective, as Harmon provides Lonnegan with the winner of one horse race and the trifecta of another race. - The Sting
- In connection with this, Mike calculates that if no prevention occurs, there will be food riots in seven years and cannibalism in nine. - The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress
- However, they are arrested in connection with Sally Tomato's drug ring, and Holly spends the night in jail. - Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
- Holly later finds a newspaper article about a doctor who had "mercy killed" his wife, but does not immediately make the connection to Buttons. - The Greatest Show on Earth (film)
- Upon learning of Brad and Janet's connection to dr Scott, Frank suspects them of working for him. - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- People with no apparent connection to Gumm, including military pilots using aircraft transceivers, refer to him by name. - Time Out of Joint
- He survives and (it's implied) recovers his emotional connection to his family, to the world and to the reality of yet another chance at life. - Fearless (1993 film)
- Ziegler was one of those involved with the ritual orgy, and identified Bill and his connection with Nick. - Eyes Wide Shut
- Tisdall has never been there: perhaps the murderer has a connection to the hotel. - Young and Innocent
- After bringing Barbara with him to interview Bruce Wayne, investigating his connection to Batman, Gordon confesses the affair to her. - Batman: Year One
Meaning of "connection" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "connection" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "connection" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "connection"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word connection below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.