How to use "conniving" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conniving" in popular movie and book plots
- At the mansion, they meet the conniving butler Snerdly, and his Muttley-esque wolfhound Rasputin. - Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats
- However, Moe tracks down the conniving Larry at his pet shop, and gives him the works before Larry calms him down. - Triple Crossed
- " Becket escapes to France where he encounters the conniving yet sympathetic King Louis (John Gielgud). - Becket (1964 film)
- Simon is annoyed at first, until he happens to look outside at his conniving wife, waiting with a bottle of champagne. - Laughter in Paradise
- While he is gone, the conniving town moneylender Lheureux (Frank Allenby) visits Emma to collect the Bovarys' huge amount of debts. - Madame Bovary (1949 film)
- Unfortunately for mild-mannered Tuttle, he is directly in the way of the killer, and the rest of the conniving family. - One Body Too Many
- They confront Molly later on and she realizes just how conniving and desperate they are for Uncle Joe's money. - Greedy (film)
- Being the conniving fellow that he is, Morley contacts Helen (now living as Patrice) and forces her into wedlock. - No Man of Her Own
- Kate leaves him for good, knowing that her conniving has backfired. - The Wings of the Dove (1997 film)
- A related subplot has Kathryn conniving to get her parents (played by John Boles and Mary Astor) to reconcile. - Thousands Cheer
- The conniving and manipulative Connie persuades ranch hand Dave Nash (Joel McCrea) to be her "ramrod," or ranch foreman. - Ramrod (film)
- José Luis has a difficult time explaining to his overbearing and conniving mother that he is in love with Silvia and intends to marry her. - Jamón Jamón
- This suitor is actually a con man out to steal the dowager's diamond necklace with the help of his conniving partner Penelope (Kay Francis). - The Cocoanuts
- Brian loses confidence in his son and chooses the conniving Eric Gordon as his successor. - Billy Madison
- Fred Sultan (Samuel Jackson), a conniving and manipulative businessman who also acts as Roper's fight promoter. - The Great White Hype
- At last, her life of conniving and desperation seems to be over. - Moll Flanders
Meaning of "conniving" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conniving" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conniving" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conniving"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conniving below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.