How to use "conscientious" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conscientious" in popular movie and book plots
- It is about a conscientious objector (Laurent Terzieff), imprisoned and on hunger strike, because of his opposition to war. - Tu ne tueras point
- He hears about the smuggling that took place before the conscientious Police Sergeant Bolton arrived. - Law and Disorder (1958 film)
- Edge violently condemns Alec and the entire crew save Frenchy shun Alec for being a conscientious objector. - The Deep Six
- He is conscientious in his duties, but tormented by his sexual urges. - Satanás
- Paul reveals that he was a conscientious objector during the Korean War who served as a combat medic. - Death Wish (film)
- Joe is a good, conscientious man, but has his own demons to fight with. - The Indian Runner
- There is a brief description of one of the tribunals that examined conscientious objectors, often refusing to accept their objection as valid. - The Stars Look Down
- Soyo (Chun Jung-myung) is a quiet, conscientious sixth form student. - The Aggressives
- He rises through its hierarchy through promotions, due to his reputation as a bright, conscientious worker. - Martin Dressler: The Tale of an American Dreamer
- During the telling of the story, Godfrey reveals that in the previous war, he was a conscientious objector who refused to fight. - Branded (Dad's Army)
- But becoming a general, a tradesman in blood and death, costs the artistic and conscientious Theo a great deal. - The Kestrel
- The conscientious Miss Partridge, discovering there is nothing for her to do, decides to write the stockholders herself. - The Solid Gold Cadillac
- The difficult mission is entrusted to a grizzled mountain trapper and conscientious revolutionary Mirzo. - The Bodyguard (1979 film)
- Their sufferings can be ameliorated with compassion and conscientious care. - Red Beard
- Rivers feels uneasy about Sassoon entering Craiglockhart, doubting that he is shell-shock and not wanting to shelter a conscientious objector. - Regeneration (novel)
- The strain of the secrecy on the conscientious Jane had caused the two to quarrel and Jane ended the engagement. - Emma (novel)
Meaning of "conscientious" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conscientious" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conscientious" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conscientious"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conscientious below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.